Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekly Happies #2


This week was rough and I almost regretted starting the "Weekly Happies" last week because I didn't think I was going to have anything to say in this post. The end of the week got a lot better though so I do have some small things to share!

My Dad and I had a nice day on Friday. Friday was the first day that I haven't been an awful person and we got along really well, which hasn't been so easy lately. We didn't do anything major but we went out to breakfast and did some shopping and running around. He bought me a few notebooks from Staples. I'm notebook/notepad/journal obsessed. I think I actually want to start collecting them. Wouldn't it be fun to have a collection of different shaped, sized, and colored ones from all over the place? Maybe I'm just a nerd, but I like to write and having fancy journals to write in makes me happy.

Saturday was incredible. The supplement I'm taking has made a huge difference already and I'm so grateful. I woke up at 7 and took a nice bath and we went out to breakfast as a family. We did some grocery shopping and cleaning around the house. Again, nothing major but it was a nice day anyway. My Mom and I took Cooper on a really long walk, which probably turned out to be about 2 miles, and had a really nice time. Cooper loves walks and I love Cooper. It's fun to watch him be so happy and excited about something. Here's a cute little collage of his journey:



Sunday was a lazy, rainy day. We had planned to go on a hike but the weather kept us inside. I didn't feel great but we had a nice day together. We ate some food, read some, and watched some Breaking Bad.

I'm going to end this post by sharing this picture of my furry kid. How cute is he? He makes me ridiculously happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment