Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy Day!


I'm ecstatic and beyond relieved. If you missed the news flash I posted yesterday – I'm reinsured! All of my crazy expensive medications are now $8, and one of them is $4!

I can even go see all of my doctors again, and more frequently. I missed them desperately. Just kidding. I'd be happy to never have to see any doctor ever again, but I digress.

My insurance is only valid until November but I'll worry about getting approved for continuation of insurance again when that time comes. For now, this takes an incredible weight off of my shoulders. I can let go of the enormous sense of guilt I have been feeling for my parents having to pay $500 a month for medications that don't even make me feel 100%.

This is a huge victory, and I couldn't be any happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment